Sunday, January 29, 2017

Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs Cat Mini Album


I finished the cat album I was working on using the Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dog collection. It's very similar to the dog album I made using this collection. I did change up a few things so it's not identical.


I love the dimension on the cover. The flowers are from the collection, I just added some ink and water and broke the fibers down to get the dimension I was going for. The others are flowers I had in my stash that matched the color scheme. I still had some ribbon I had dyed left over from the dog album so I used it on the rings.

Below are photos of the inside pages. There are lots of mats for photos and interactive flaps that open to hold photos.









For both this book and the dog book I used quite a bit of the paper in the collection from the 12x12, 8x8 and 6x6 paper pads. I also used other items from the collection. I think I still have enough odds and ends to create some smaller books and/or cards. I'll have to wait and see what inspires me.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10