Sunday, May 21, 2017

Authentique's Cuddle Girl Mini Album

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

I finally took photos of this mini album that I made. I've had it done for awhile and was ready to start another book with a different collection of paper. I detoured and made a book that is almost exactly like the first one. One book is for my supervisor at work and the other is for a friend. Since it wasn't crucial that I have the other book with another paper collection finished just yet, it worked out perfectly. 

I actually have almost all the papers cut for the next book. I also have the cover and spine already finished. It won't take me long to get it done provided I don't have a month at work like I've just had to go through. When you get home after long days and your energy is sucked out of you, you are just able to get the minimum done that needs to be taken care of.

For the spine I use Ranger Sticky Back Canvas in Natural. I'm using it more and more on my spines. I just like the way the book lays and I don't have to worry about cracking. 

I also left the spine blank. I did that so that if they want to customize it with a date and name they can.

The paper collection I used for this book is from Authentique. The collection is called Cuddle.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

This is the back.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The book below is the second book I made. Everything is the same on the front, back cover and spine except the ribbon.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

On the inside front cover I did a three page waterfall that will hold about seven photos.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

On the second book I changed the die cut. With both they are not adhered all the way down so that a photo can be slipped under.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The next two pages are different in both books. The first book has two diagonal pockets that hold mats that were die cut using some Sizzix Dies. I don't remember what the name the die is.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The photo below is out of order. There are six pockets, one on each page and they each hold a photo mat.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The photo below is also out of order and should be above the photo above. The flaps open to hold other photos.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

In the second book I opted for a stacked pocket. I also didn't use dies for the mats and I kept more of the mats plain black instead of adding patterned paper.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The page below is the same in both books, just different patterned paper.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

More flaps, just a different size.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album


Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The flaps below are even larger.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

When opened each has a pocket with photo mats

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album


Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

This page holds a belly band with photo mat and a booklet that folds out.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album


Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

In the first book I left both pages blank for larger photos.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

In the second book I added one of the 3x4 cards from the collection. It's also just partially adhered so that a photo can slip under it.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

The back cover holds a waterfall. I always add those to books as they add so much more space for photos.

Authentique Cuddle Girl Album

That's it! Now to finish the next girl book. Then I'll be working on baby boy books using the collections that match the baby girl collections.

Thanks for stopping by!
SaveSave

No comments:

09 10